3/24 Villiers Street, Yokine WA 6060
Sold for $234,500
SPACIOUS ONE BEDROOM VILLA Villa - Property ID: 911037
It doesn't get better than this, a spacious brand new 1 bedroom villa in a small complex of nine and in a fantastic location.
Do not hesitate to view this property.
Features include but not limited to:
*1 large bedroom
*Walk in robe
*Open plan living
*Al-fresco under main roof
*Single remote garage
*FHOG if eligible
This property is offered under the Opening Doors scheme, with the purchase price representing 70% share of $335,000 being $234,500 and the Housing authority will retain the other 30% share.
Buyers must be eligible for Keystart flexible loan product and for further information regarding Keystart please call them on 1300 578 278.
*Advertised prices based on Shared Home Ownership properties available at the time of publication.
Please call Dean or Mela for your private viewing or further information.
Quarterly strata fee $156.04
- Building Size Approx. - 95 m2
- Land Size Approx. - 174 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport